Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Follow  up  to  Arrange  Meeting
From:  Wilshire  Center  BID
Date:  05/25/2016  03:39  PM
To:  Angelo  Yenko

CC:  Nikki  Ezhari  <Nikki.Ezhari@lacity.org>

Hi  Yena,

Thank  you  for  scheduling  our  last  meeting.

Can  you  please  provide  me  with  a list  of  dates  and  times  for  the  second  meeting  with  Councilmember  Ryu?

As  discussed  in  our  last  meeting  we  would  like  to  setup  a time  to  do  a recorded  statement/greating  for  the  WC  BID  property
owners.

I will  send  notes  and  samples  to  Nikki  for  reference  and  communications.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003